April 16, 2010
Last day to get the discounted registration rate
April 25-29, 2010
- Arch Coal, Inc.
- Conn-Weld Industries, Inc.
- CONSOL Energy
- The Daniels Company
- Decanter / Powell
- ENI (CMI, Norris, R&S, Tabor)
- Eriez Manufacturing Company
- FLSmidth Krebs
- Peabody Energy
- Taggart Global, LLC
- Tangshan Shenzhou
- Weir Slurry
- Bethell Processing Solutions
- Ceramic Technology
- Hatch Associates
- James River Coal Co.
- TraDet, Inc.
- Alpha Natural Resources
- Coal River Energy
- Drummond Coal
- FLSmidth CEntry
- Foundation Coal
- GreenFields Coal
- Gundlach Corporation
- Industrial Resources
- International Coal Group
- John T. Boyd
- McLanahan Corporation
- MMD Mineral Sizing
- Multotec Process Equipment
- Murray Energy
- PHOENIX Process Equipment Co.
- SGS North America
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, & Exploration, Inc. (SME)
- Thermo Fisher
- Zinkan Enterprises
- Kanawha Scale
- Downer EDI Mining
- Peterson Filters
- Rhino Energy
- Standard Laboratories
- Trinity Coal Corp.
Firms interested in a Sponsorship should contact Peter Bethell at PBethell@ArchCoal.com.
The Coal Preparation Society of America and the International Organizing Committee (IOC) of the ICPC will be the host of the 16th International Congress to be held at the Lexington Convention Center in Lexington, KY, April 25-30, 2010.
The Congress includes:
- A technical program with 120 presentations in two parallel sessions with instantaneous translations into Chinese and Russian
- The largest exhibit of coal preparation equipment and services ever assembled in the world
- A social program designed to optimize the intermingling of all registrants
Keynote: The Global Coal Market by Ernie L. Thrasher
Monday, April 26, 2010
8:30 am - ICPC Opening Ceremony
Lexington Center, Lexington, KY
Ernie Thrasher is a world renowned expert on international coal marketing and trading. He began his career with the family Thrasher Coal Company in Maryland. After this, he worked for Primary Coal Company in coal procurement and sales activities. From 1991 to 1997 he held the position of Executive Vice President for AMCI Export corporation; primarily responsible for developing the trading activities of the company. During the period of 1997 to 2003 he held the position of President of AMCI Export Corporation and Executive Vice President Marketing AMCI International. In this position he was responsible for the international marketing and trading of coal produced by AMCI in USA and Australia as well as the trading operations of the AMCI Group. In addition to the production from AMCI’s mining operations the Group traded metallurgical and thermal coal produced in North America, South America, Russia, South Africa, Indonesia, Australia and China. In 2003 Ernie formed Xcoal Energy and Resources to market metallurgical and thermal coal. Xcoal is also involved in financing and development of mining and infrastructure projects.
Join us in welcoming Mr. Thrasher to the XVI International Coal Preparation Congress.
The ICPC will be held in the United States for the first time since 1966!
Don’t miss this ONCE IN A CAREER opportunity to be exposed to how coal preparation and coal quality is addressed around the world.
Currently over 250 foreign participants from 20 different coal producing countries.
Individual tickets for the Gala Dinner are now on sale!
Kentucky Horse Park • Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Dinner ticket includes:
- bus transportation to and from the Marriott Griffin Gate, Holiday Inn Lexington-North and Lexington Center to the Kentucky Horse Park
- a mint julep greeting
- hay rides (we're suggesting casual attire for the evening)
- access to the museum, gift shop, and horse barns
- the Parade of Horses
- two drink tickets, followed by a cash bar
- commemorative glass
Please join us for this capstone event! Download and complete the form here and make the payment as instructed on the form.